Saturday, June 13, 2015

85) Back to my Yoga Blog before International Yoga Day on 21 June

I am back to this blog after a long gap . It is not that I have stopped blogging / writing , in fact I blog more and write more only that they are not out in the public domain and most of my writings are stored in my private blogs as well as private journals and I will share some of them in the public domain at the appropriate times .
The reason why I have not shared much in the public domain is that I do not want any  superficial , one sided opinions in my public blogs and want all my articles to have depth so that it is really useful for any other Yoga teacher / Yoga Practitioner / anyone intersted in Yoga .  When I write in private I do not have this strict restriction and can write whatever I feel like in that particular moment and like that I have a huge collection of articles in my private blogs ,private journals and out of which some of them do have depth and I will share the same here at a later date .

  Since June 21 was declared as the International Yoga Day by the UN at the request of the Indian PM Sri Narnder Modi and when the Whole World, more so whole of India will be celebrating this Yoga Day with great enthusiam I felt that it is high time I share my insights on all aspects of Yoga that I picked up during the last 15 years of my own Yoga Journey and I hope it will be more useful for all people who are either starting their Yoga Journey or halfway through their Yoga journey or who are just curious about Yoga and related topics .
Will share more later in my next post .

No comments: